Obesity in America is another means to add you to the human depopulation program all while turning you into a cash cow at the same time. Here’s why:
Definitions of Obesity & Vanity:
A) Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have an adverse effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or increased health problems. People are considered obese when their body mass index (BMI), a measurement obtained by dividing a person’s weight in kilograms by the square of the person’s height in metres, exceeds 30 kg/m2.
B) Vanity: In conventional parlance, vanity is the excessive belief in one’s own abilities or attractiveness to others. Prior to the 14th century it did not have such narcissisticundertones, and merely meant futility.
- Majority of foods you eat already have a substantial amount of sugar in it. Not only does it contain sugar, they even go so far as doing extensive researches and studies that show them JUST how much amount of sugar is needed in each product enough to get a person to become addicted. The same way people can become addicted to drugs. This is no different except for the fact that since it is food, they do it in such a cunning fashion as to not be noticed by anyone…. well… mostly anyone. I can see it quite clear as I have been doing my research as well as observing its effects on people.
- Not only is obesity a widely known “disease” that is spreading in the United States, they have even gone so far as marketing it in mainstream media to say that you are actually born with an Obesity problem. That couldn’t be further from the truth. True there are some very RARE cases where babies are born like 20 pounds, but being born like the Elephant Man is also very RARE. However, normal everyday obesity is NOT a “natural disease.” Once again they cleverly try to cover up the dirty works that they do as they poison people, get them addicted to the corporate foods that are put out, make themselves a shit load of money, all while you stuff your face, feel more depressed, and become obese, and you think it is YOU with the problem. No, it’s not fully your fault. It’s sorta like giving someone heroine and not telling the person that it will make them an addict, however, once you know then you have a choice to change this vicious cycle. That you are poisoning yourself by the hands of people who are trying to kill you, and you are letting them.
- Now we shall go into vanity. Why do so many magazines and everything in the false world around you filled with GORGEOUS SUPERMODELS? To the point where compared to you or everyday people it just doesn’t seem fair?? Oh that’s right, more mental abuse and psychological warfare on you. Then it makes you, yourself become vain while you rush to the store to try to stuff your face with as many diet pills as you can, even if it will kill you. Or maybe go and pay thousands of dollars on more bypass surgery, only to think about more sugars and unhealthy foods that are poisonous to you to begin with. Do you see this vicious cycle here? They are always 10 steps ahead of you, but if you stop for a few moments to think about stuff before diving in head first into a sugar induced coma…. you can start thinking 100 steps ahead of them as well! See the entire picture play out right before you on what is happening.
- If obesity was such a natural-born disease then how come it only exists in AMERICA?????? Hmmm…
- This goes into the pharmaceutical industry. You know they are a multi-billion dollar industry and they’ll feed your appetite in any way possible. Once this Obesity trend hits its peak (which already climaxed decades ago) they can start to now make money off of you by pushing out diet pill CHA-CHING!!!!!! $$$$$
Gosh this cash cow that you have allowed them to turn yourself into is really working for them isn’t it? I am sorry if I came off “rude” or “insensitive.” That is not that case whatsoever as I know how many people out there suffer this “problem.” I am only trying to put out information to hopefully help people become more “aware” of their situations and hopefully that will be the start to alleviate any more pains they may have. The first step in healing oneself is figuring out where the core of the problem is to begin with, and so no this is not your fault, but now that you know where it derives from and why… maybe now you can TRULY have a choice and stronger will to fix what has been broken. There are PLENTY of people who have overcome these issues without having to further poison their bodies in other ways. Start looking into fresh fruits that already has natural sugars in them to satisfy your needs. It’s not easy but it’s a start. Plus you’ll feel so much better afterwards! I’m positive of it!